March 31, 2017
6:00 - 8:30 pm
Gibson Road Soccer Complex
Your ticket will include entry to the Carnival and Easter Egg Hunts!
All Carnival activities are included with your ticket purchase.
The Carnival portion will consist of carnival rides, inflatables, games, cotton candy, popcorn and more! Local restaurants including Buffalo Wild Wings, Private Property, Travinia's, and Uno's will be selling various items from their menus. Each menu item will be $5 or less.
The Easter Egg Hunts will be for ages 0-10 and will have over 100,000 plastic candy-filled eggs and even more treats on the fields! Each child may only hunt one time!
Each child hunting must have a responsible adult on the field with them at all times.
Carnival: 6-7:45 pm
Special Needs Daylight Egg Hunt: 6-7:30 pm (Field 2)
0-1 Year Old Daylight Egg Hunt: 6-7:30 pm (Field 2)
2 Year Old Twilight Egg Hunt: 7:45 pm (Small Baseball Field)
3 Year Old Twilight Egg Hunt 7:45 pm (Large Baseball Field)
4-5 Year Old Flashlight Egg Hunt: 8 pm (Field 4)
6-7 Year Old Flashlight Egg Hunt: 8 pm (Field 5)
8-10 Year Old Flashlight Egg Hunt: 8 pm (Fields 8-10)
Everyone must a have a ticket.
- NO REFUNDS.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to other people.
- Please have your ticket ready before you arrive at the ticket booth. You can either have it on your phone for us to scan or you may print it out.
- More than 30 parking attendants will be directing you where to park.
- Please stay with your children at all times.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- Each child participating in the hunt must bring a basket or bag to collect eggs.
- Each child 4-10 needs a flashlight for the hunt. Flashlights for daylight/twilight hunts are optional.
- Bring cash for food. Cotton Candy and Popcorn will be free, but the food vendors will be charging a small fee for their items.
- Adults may go on the fields with their children while they hunt.
- ADULTS MAY NOT PICK UP EGGS (unless on the Special Needs or 0-1 fields).
- Information Tents will be located on every field. If you and your child get separated, please go to the information tent. Town of Lexington Police Officers will be on each field manning these tents. The fields are fenced this year.
- When lining up for the egg hunts, we ask that you keep your children outside the lined area so that they are not tempted to pick up candy. Please do not allow your child to pick up candy before the egg hunt starts. Picking up candy before the hunt starts is cheating and no one likes cheaters.
- Lexington County Recreation & Aging Commission’s government facilities are tobacco, drug, alcohol, and weapon free zones. Smoking is not permitted anywhere at the event.
- Please arrive early for egg hunts. We will open up the fields 10-15 minutes before hunt start times. If you arrive at the egg hunt start times, you will be too late!
- The egg hunts do not last long. They only last a few minutes.
- After the flashlight hunts start, we will wait a few minutes and then turn on the field lights. As a safety measure for all famliies, the gates on each field will remain closed for approximately 5 minutes after the hunts end to ensure all parties are reunited. Even if your party is all together, you still must wait on the fields until the Town of Lexington Police Department opens the gates. At this time, we also ask that you open up all plastic eggs, remove candy, and return all plastic eggs to our blue bins located on each field. Please exit the fields the same way you came onto them. Fences will remain up the entire time.
- All LCRAC Staff will have on orange vests throughout the event. If at any time you have a question or concern, please speak to one of them immediately.
All proceeds will benefit the Lexington County Recreation & Aging Commission's Meals on Wheels Program.
Palmetto Amusements will be hosting this year's carnival.
Event partnership with The Town of Lexington, SC.
Sponsored by Palmetto Health USC Orthopedic Center.
Event tickets will go on sale Monday, January 23. Tickets will be $5 per person.